Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How and Where to Download NDS Homebrewed Games

To download NDS games and be able to play these downloaded games, the only way for you is to homebrew your Nintendo DS console.

The Homebrew software is so good that it allows us to play downloadable NDS games for free by applying its application! To tell you the truth, I have totally no idea Homebrew software was. I found it online and kept hearing about interesting and sometimes amazing homebrew applications and homebrew games that I could simply download for free and play them on my Nintendo DS or DS Lite.

The reality of cost free video games and applications would be exciting to any gamer, and I am definitely no exception to the rule. Whats homebrew then? A NDS Lite homebrew game is software written by clever game designers for the Nintendo DS handheld. There is a very large number of games are homebrewed in the highest quality. Homebrew has actually made the Nintendo DS a more completed console. And boy did I dig up video games. A number of the homebrew Nintendo DS Games are lower quality, but a vast majority of them would make even the best commercial games jealous.

After spending my time searching for more information and I spent most of a full week doing nothing but research, and lots of homebrew game downloading, I realized that what I needed to buy was a device that allowed me to store and then play all of the homebrew software that I now had sitting on my PC hard drive. From my research I discovered that there are some 15 or 20 homebrew / development and flash kits available for the Nintendo DS and the Gameboy Advance. Supercard SD is a very popular unit while M3 DS Simply is a new unit. These small little devices are rated by the homebrew gamers as the most affordable, user-friendly NDS development system.

If you're looking for membership sites that offer unlimited downloads for only a very small one time fee, well I know theres one. One of the major advantages of this NDS download site is that it offers homebrewing service to any version of the NDS console, you are guaranteed to play these downloaded NDS games after homebrewing your NDS console!

You can check it out in Download NDS games from membership site.

No comments: